Monday, September 17, 2007

Bored...

So what's there to do?

My son's in the bathroom washing his hands for ten minutes! LOL What a nut. I've already cleaned today and it's as clean as its going to get for us. There's no point to my kiddo picking up his toys downstairs until he goes to bed so I'm at a loss for what to do.
I could go bake something but I'm out of food... so I don't know what to do. There's nothing to do on the net. No one's on messenger to talk to so I don't know. I'm supposed to go to the store once hubby gets home! Yippee! Freedom!

This toilet training stuff is getting to me... I cannot for the life of me understand why he won't do number two in the potty but he's good for number one????? He's turning three soon and I know when people ask me about it and I have to say no he isn't trained they are going to give me that look... you know everyone knows that look. Its so aggravating to get that look you know? Oh well.

On a happier note we got a semi new microwave. Hubby's grandparent's got a new one and gave us their semi old new one, so YAY a new one! It's nice and big and can microwave a bag of popcorn better than our old one which had to do two cycles.

2 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I'm putting you on the contest list, not sure if you'll even get this comment though.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Necie--I came over here to tell you that your How We Met story is NOT boring AT ALL!!!!, and here I see that I already LEFT A COMMENT BACK IN MARCH! Girlfriend--you need to get blogging more! LOL!